• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to change the colors of a chart?

Dear All Excel Experts,

I was just working on a Payoff chart...well the chart is fine and well to my expecations. The problem is i'm not able to change the colors as per my requirement. On the left side on the shaded part i want the colour "GREEN" and on the right side on the shaded part down i want "RED".

Do help me out how to do it with proper explanations i can i do it myself. The working file is attached along with this message.

Regards,

Sonjoe Joseph.

Attachments

• ME.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Hui,

How did u put the color as green and red. When i did my color has automatically come blue and brown. How to change the color Hui? Tell me how to do it?

Regards,

Sonjoe

Hui,

How did u put the color as green and red. When i did my color has automatically come blue and brown. How to change the color Hui? Tell me how to do it?

Regards,

Sonjoe
Hi,

After separating the positive and negative numbers in two series (2 columns) and making the chart (as Hui just demonstrated), it is only a matter of right-clicking the series (the blue or brown portions of your chart) and selecting a different color for it:
1.jpg

Select the series
Then click on the Color Fill Dropdown
upload_2017-4-21_15-12-52.png

Or

Right Click on the Series
Format Data Series
Select The Fill Series and Select the color you want

Excel Master Tip

Right Click on Anything in Excel, Word etc to see what properties are available

Back