• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Resource Utilization Report/Dashboard

Richa2015

Hello All,
I work in a Central Service Management team and every month we have to produce resource utilization report for the last and next month period.
In our team we have different functions[ Frontend (Deals with Call Center), Backend( deals with Service Centers), Business and Planning( deals with IT Solutions and Reporting) and Spare Part Management ( Deals with availability of spare parts at service centers)]

The purpose of this report is to document how the resources of central team(which includes Senior Managers of all functions and their team) spent their time in current projects, upcoming projects and daily operations.Ideally, we will also want to generate various summary data at the end of the report.
I was wondering if:
1. any one can provide any tips on preparing such a report((nothing related with Budget as we have to generate it for permanent employees of organisation)
2. there is any Excel spreadsheet/template that i can use and is available for free/paid to aid with this purpose. Any desktop tool similar to an Excel spreadsheet is welcome too.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Hello A,
Thanks for reply :).
We are already using activity tracker but now want to implement resource utilization tracker/dashboard in which MT can see how much their resources are busy in projects and daily operations.
Best Regards
Richa

Back