• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

holidays Noties with Excel VBA & outlook

Rammy

Dear Ninjas,
Hope you guys are doing good!!!!
I have 1year holidays data with me now I would like to create one excel tool with the combination of VBA & outlook.
· I would like to Run this tool on daily basis to know if any holidays are there for tomorrow, the information should pick from “Holiday Database” and display in “user interface” in the body of the e-mail.
· I would like to paste the e-mail contacts to text box/ somewhere.
· Once I click send e-mail button it should send the e-mail and show the user form message saying that “E-mail sent successfully”.

Note; this tool should work Excel 2000 to 2013 versions.
Please help me with this matter and provide me the step by step process notes for my future reference.

Kindly find the enclosed Excel attachment for your reference.
I really appreciate the way you help me always.

Attachments

• Holiday notice Macro1.xlsx
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for delay in reply as I was on short vacation & Thank you so much for all ur help as always.

I'll check and let you know if I need any further help.

This might be..
Dear Champ,

Hope u r doing great.. Sorry for delay in letting you know my further requirements to the above Macro, Today I sent you e-mail with complete details with sample files for your reference.

Thus please help me out, Have a great a day!!!

Hi,

I haven't checked it with xl 2003 but all other points are taken care.

Pls check & let me know if further changes are required.

Attachments

• New Macro_v1.xlsm
    98.5 KB · Views: 4
Improved version is Amazing & Great, you are a real champ I ever seen.. million thanks Deepak :):awesome:

@Rammy

I just did a small correction. so add the below line above the end sub in month_holiday subroutine...

Code:
[L12.L38] = "false"

This is to clear the all check boxes.

You can also use the same in "copy_to_left_table" subroutine if you wish to check boxes get cleared upon running the macro.

Back