• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Thinking out of the box - Dashboard Prototype

MaunishP

Hi Team,
I am creating a dashboard for my helicopter view, I was not able to think best what can be done from this pivot table and Dashboard output. I was looking for a Overview sheet which will show me all information in single go such as :

If I select Name it should show which team he / she belongs to along with how many projects are assigned under her / him.

How many projects data has " 0 " count. How many projects has < than target count. How many projects has data > than target count.

Bucketization for last time enter slab wise. Highest number of cases worked in a month, less number of cases worked in a month. Trend going up or down.

Increamental / Decremental count for each project whether cases are increasing by what number or decreasing by what number.

What more can i think. Not able to plot ideas on excel.

I have gone through Chandoo's many dashboard samples, and got more confused becasue all we best and excellent.

Hence I am asking you team, if you could plot this into overview.

Regards,
Maunish Patel

Attachments

• 04132015_Analysis.xlsx
    948.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi All,
Can some of the best brains in this forums throw some light on above given query.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
MP

Hi:

I have put some basic charts. Type in the combo box , it will allow you to search the names and select one, the team will be auto populated , click on generate charts to update the charts. you will have to build in new pivots to capture all the info you are looking for. Play around with it and let me know.

Thansk

Attachments

• 04132015_Analysis.xlsm
    965.3 KB · Views: 8
Back