• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi Guy's

My name is Andrew I am new for This forum I've been visiting chandoo for just recently started
reading through the forums. Every year lot of people comes here to visit attractive forum here and enjoy things
to do here.. I am excited to see this forum now available and can't wait to share all of my bulletproof experiences.
Hopefully I can contribute, but at this point, I may just ask a lot of questions. Thanks for starting this!

Hi Guys. Am Godfrey from Zimbabwe. Work in a Sugar Manufacturing company and my work involves a lot of reports preparation using excel. Am here to learn improve my excel skills to make my work easier and generate error free reports.

Hi, I have a challenging request from my employer regarding things he wants done in excel. Web Design is my training and I just purchased a book by you Chandoo on Amazon. I have been exploring the advanced features in Excel which are impressive as only data entry was my experience. I have to learn how to do something or even if it is possible I don't know.

Hi, My name is Roy from Indonesia. I am setting up the information system of our drug store. I find this forum and I find it excellent. I want to explore more and if I can share information with you all, guys! Thanks for letting me become member of this forum.

Hi, I am Heather from USA. I am a project manager, and do quite a bit in excel. I have utilized several of the posts to learn "how to" do some advanced functions in excel. Looking forward to a continuation of learning.

Hi there, Greeting from Thailand. I just have a basic knowledge of Excel and need to learn more here. Thanks to Excel Ninja and all active members in advance and hope to improve my skill by studying from this site.

Hi
I am ashok from India,i have seen many forums on macros,but this site makes the difference on seeing some of the posts like "your query our solution"

Thanks to All

Hiya, I'm Stevie.
I've made a few post replies after creating an account today. I enjoyed reading through some of the posts, and I work with excel and VBA, so I thought I would contribute.
See you around!

Hi gang,

I'M Matty, I'm a Resource Planner (corporate reporting) for an oil and gas company in Australia. Over the last few years the Chandoo website has helped me to produce some mind blowing spreadsheets and reports. Though I cannot claim to be a expert, I have overcome many incredible (and almost impossible) Challenge, I wanted to give something back and share what I have learnt with those beginning their excel journey. I look forward to the challenges that await me.

Hi. I'm Sara from North America. I have recently found Chandoo and I am very excited about everything I can learn here. Excel is such a wonderful tool that I use everyday and I know the more I learn the better a tool I will have at my disposal.

plz any when can tell how i can format cell & want to write date with out daches & slaches...and result should like 12 Dec 2014...

Nabeel
This Thread is where you introduce yourself
You should ask questions in the appropriate Forum like
upload_2015-4-29_23-14-50.png

The answer is
Select the Cell
Ctrl+F1
Number Tab
Custom
Enter dd mmm yyy
Ok

plz any when can tell how i can format cell & want to write date with out daches & slaches...and result should like 12 Dec 2014...

Hi Guy's I'm Marcel,

I'm new here and just started looking around. I'm a long term professional Office user and programmer which started in '95 with Word Basic long before VBA. Over the last 20 years I've programmed mostly in Word, Outlook and sometimes in Excel. However the last 5 years I shifted more and more using Excel in combination with Word and Outlook. And I'm more a "VBA Excel" user than an "Excel" user and looking for solutions from a VBA perspective.

The more I read on the Excel forums I realize that I know so little about Excel. I learn every day new stuff even at my age. I'm employed at a small company which uses Excel for data analisys (what else).

My subjects of interest are using Excel as a database with ADO/SQL and automation solutions with Excel and Outlook.

So I'm hoping to learn a lot from you Guy's.

Kind Regards

Marcel

Hi All,
I've developed a desire to learn Excel late in life; not out of necessity, but more because it's a challenge. I'm probably the Excel 'guru' where I work, but that's not saying much, as most of my co-workers never even opened the program until I made up a (don't hate) shared workbook for weekly reporting. That being said, I would like to learn more and have always found help on this site. Looking forward to continuing to learn and maybe even contributing!

It's never too late to learn

Welcome

Hui...

Hi All,
I've developed a desire to learn Excel late in life; not out of necessity, but more because it's a challenge. I'm probably the Excel 'guru' where I work, but that's not saying much, as most of my co-workers never even opened the program until I made up a (don't hate) shared workbook for weekly reporting. That being said, I would like to learn more and have always found help on this site. Looking forward to continuing to learn and maybe even contributing!

Hello, I'm a business analyst from Washington state in the US. My supervisor turned me on to this site and its pretty great, I've already learned a bunch.

Hello I am from Kolkata, the City of Joy, India.
I am a MBA student. My bread and butter is Excel and powerpoint. this forum is very nice, I seek help from experts in my journey to become expert in excel. Today I am looking for a excel template for displaying Inventory KPIs ex: day sales, inventory turnover, return on working capital etc. i will put around 15000 rows in the excel with 15,16 columns, and after that create a dashboard out of it. please help. thank you.

Hi!

I'm Claire, a Management Accountant and Analyst from England. I have learned so much over the past couple of years from this website that I have finally decided to join and participate more fully.

C

I'm Roni and lives in Australia. I work with Projects Control. I would like to learn more about Excel features. Thanks!

Hi There !!

I'm Thiago and I'm from São Paulo , Brazil. I had been working with excel for 3 years now. My Excel skils are good but my VBA Skills are not good. I'm here to improve my VBA skills , learn more excel features and helps with my little knowledge. I'm improving my English too. Thanks.!

Back