• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi all

Sayth from Australia. Really come to love excel over the last couple of years. Power query is just awesome and the 2016 is very cool indeed.

Looking to learn how to manage data from external sources and push from excel into storage.

Hi Every One,
I am from Koala country. I have a very basic knowledge on excel now I start to learn and become addicted to it now.

Hi All,

I am Maddy from India. Since a long time I've been following Chandoo's posts, it's been very interesting & very good way of sharing knoweledge. It helped me in many of my project works.

Coming to my professional experience, I am having 10+ years of experience with leading MNCs in programming (in VB.Net, VBA, SQL Server), project management.

Happy to share & learn knoweledge.

Thanks very much!

hi, I have just joined the Forum. before i come in to this excel world i already subscribe this site for my excel need but i, now, realize strong need to sign up cause all solutions are not solve on google.

Hello All,

I need a help on mail merge. I want to save individual PDF file using mail merge (Automatic, pressing a command button or running a macro) . Could you post some useful macro codes.

PS- I need to select the fields records manually and file name should be a field name (could be anything).

Regards,
Umesh Agarwal

Hi this is Naveen here from Bangalore, am working in software testing engineer. I use Excel and VBA macros for my reporting. learning Excel nad VBA macros is one of my hobby..Chandoo site is really giving lots of information regarding excel and VBA.

Hello All,

I need a help on mail merge. I want to save individual PDF file using mail merge (Automatic, pressing a command button or running a macro) . Could you post some useful macro codes.

PS- I need to select the fields records manually and file name should be a field name (could be anything).

Regards,
Umesh Agarwal

Hi,
This is not a proper place to ask a question.
Pls use specific forum for the same.

Hi Everyone, I am Ranadeep currently working in the Project Management domain for one of the Big 4's ... Was always into coding however for the past 5-6 years lost touch, so want to get back to doing what I always loved the most. Got a bit rusty but time to shake up and get myself polished once again. Have been following Chandoo for a long time now, one of the best site to check stuff on excel ...

Hi All,

My name is Lee and I hale from the Beautiful South Africa. I have been using Excel for a good couple of years, but never really explored all the functions Excel can offer. Everything I know is self taught, so I know there is quite a bit to learn! So in that sense, , Please be patient!

Hello. I'm an Executive Assistant who has always only scratched the surface of Excel's strengths but am always fascinated by what a powerful piece of software it is. I would love to go beyond the surface and start to utilize some of it's features and this seems like a great place to be to do just that!

Hi All,

Andrew here from Indiana. I work within the quality department of a metal fabrication company. I am looking forward to gaining further knowledge of how excel works, and sharing my experiences when I can!

Hello, Rudy here, just a newbie at Excel trying to find solutions myself when my IT dept. is very busy. What I know I have learned clicking around, simple Pivots and vlookups is as far as I get. I did try the INDEX-MATCH formula a couple of times! This stuff rocks when you know how to use it!

Hi, I have just joined the Forum. While I am the "go to guy" for all things Excel where I work, the more I read in sites like this, the more I realise how little I know! This is why I find this site incredibly helpful, and hopefully supportive through this forum.

Hi All. I have just joined the forum, I have been a long time reader first time poster. I have been using Excel for a few years on and off, now I would like to dig in to it and start to use it full time, including VBA. I have tried the rest, time to try the best (I hope ;))

Hi, I have just recently joined the Forum. I'm from Saipan, as an Engineer I do a lot of reports in Excel where I work. I love to learn how to make a stunning dashboards That is why I find this site incredibly helpful, and hopefully through this wonderful & supportive forum i will happen......

Season Greetings to All, Hai, I have just joined the forum hoping to resolve an excel query. Hope the forum would be of help to me and all those seeking answers. Appreciate the forum members co-ordination.

Cheers ! All the Best Chandooing !

Hello,
My name is Rick. I currently reside in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I am in no way an experienced Excel user but hoping to exchange info with other users to learn a little more about how to create formulas. Looking forward to my membership on this site! :)

My name is Yvonne, and I live in Austin. I knew nothing about Excel at the first job I had after moving to Austin (law firm #1), and at my next job (software company), my boss introduced me to Excel a bit. I learned a great deal about Excel in a short period of time, and I built some complex workbooks. But I knew I only scratched the surface. Now at my current job (law firm #2, which I think is the keeper), I have used Excel to track attorneys’ hours, provide analysis, and solve lots of little problems. I have stolen quite a number of formulas, but I’ve also created a good deal from scratch (some pretty complex). I built a “database” for tracking hours using a series of VLOOKUPs to run all of the reports I need, and I have accounted for almost every variable, which took a good deal of time to work through, but the result is ease of report creation! I recently learned about the INDEX MATCH, INDEX MATCH MATCH formulas which have already easily solved one of the challenges I was having with a particular spreadsheet. Now I'm revising my database to replace the VLOOKUPs with INDEX MATCH, as well as some other newly learned formulas. It's been an Excel whirlwind for me in the last couple of months!

Hi. Having come from Oracle background, I hope the transition to learning Excel BI will become easier using resources on this blog. Compliments to site team for providing an invaluable resource for learning BI. Keep up the great job !!

Hi, Greetings from Namibia.
I am an electronic/instrument maintenance technician and wanted a efficient way of capturing and reporting my (plant) data. I hope I find what I am looking for. :)

Hello All,

I am Surendran Setty from Chennai. At present I have been working as a Reporting Analyst in a Bank. I have about 10 years experience in VBA programming. Initially I started my programming career in MS Access. During the first 7 years, I was working only in Access VBA programming developing custom solutions for small and mid size companies. Then I had opportunity to work in a MNC Bank for 3 years where most of the tasks were in integrating MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint. In Excel, I learnt basic tasks like exporting and importing data mostly from Access, updating Excel Charts data dynamically from Access and then exporting Excel charts to PPT Decks all through VBA automation.

Though I can write complex VBA coding for any task, I am still not that familiar in Excel formulas. I know some formulas like Vlookup, Index, Match, etc; still I feel I have a long way to go in using Excel formulas.

With this background, when I was exploring for a good Excel forum to enhance my Excel skills, I have landed at Chandoo.

I am really amazed when looking the solutions, tricks and advice provided by the contributors in Chandoo in solving day to day and practical issues faced by Excel user community.

Happy to share & looking forward to continuing to learn.

Best Regards,
Surendran

Hi,

I used to contribute a fair bit to ozgrid but they changed their remuneration model. This site looks interesting so I thought I'd give it a go. Found some really useful stuff already.

I think I'm fairly au-fait with Excel but not so niaive to think I know it all. If I can help, I'll be glad to, if you can help me, I'll be gratefull.

John

Back