• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

dynamic charts

Hi Sir,

I am unable to do that. Request you to please look into the problem.

upload_2015-4-20_22-23-47.png

Above is the screen shot after doing decimal places for two digits.Above screen shot in the % and below in the head count no

upload_2015-4-20_22-25-46.png

Request to you please solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• hui graph 3rd-1.xlsx
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi Sir,
Request to you please have a look. after increasing two decimal it is giving the above input in number like(1154.00 in number) and the % column it is showing 0.12 in table and graph also.
It will show after increasing the two decimal place or it will show in another way . like in single chart number as number(1154 in table and graph)25 %in table and 25 % in graph also
Is there any changes need in the formula.

Thanks

Select the Yellow area on the worksheet C5:F7
Ctrl+1
Select the Number Tab
Select Custom
Enter a Custom Number format of [<1]0.0%;[>=1]0.0;0
Ok

Enjoy

Thanks , It was too late to say Thanks, A very very special Thanks, I was not well, now feeling good so thanks once again Sir.

Hi Sir,

I want to show combination chart on this data. example if headcount was 500 then attrition was 25 or if attrition was 25 then absenteesim was 25. want to show any combination from this data. two or more combination basis on the need.

Request to you please help me in this.

Thanks

@aryan
Please start your own thread
Don't jump on the end of somebody elses thread

Goto: http://chandoo.org/forum/
Select the Forum
Start New Thread

Hi Sir,

I want to show combination chart on this data. example if headcount was 500 then attrition was 25 or if attrition was 25 then absenteesim was 25. want to show any combination from this data. two or more combination basis on the need.

Request to you please help me in this.

Thanks

Hi Sir
actually I am working on same data with same dynamic chart ranges so request to you please suggest should I start this data with a new thread or continue with same thread.
Thanks

Same Data, Different Question
The Old question was solved

Start a new thread

Separate threads make searching simpler for both you but more importantly others

Back