• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Filter data for various output result..

Hi,

If i filter some data using data filter option (Row 6), can i get different output in the words as well as values in top of the sheet (any of row 1 to 4)

Can any one give me a model excel sheet for getting various results by using data filter..

Anbuselvam

Can you post a sample file as I am struggling to understand your requirements
can you post a before and after example

Anbuselvam

Can you post a sample file as I am struggling to understand your requirements
can you post a before and after example

Dear Mr.Hui,

I've attached a excel sheet,

Step 1
in that file i'll get overall produced qty(H1) and overall dispatched qty (H2) if i din't filter anything.

Step 2
If i filter the dispatch date and deselect all and select only blank, then i'll get the products stock quantity (H1)

Step 3
My expected result is, After the step 2 Overall produced qty (Cell EFG1) should change Overall stock qty.

I hope you understand...1

Attachments

• RM Price1.xlsx
    14 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, It's got changed when i filter but i've asked for one thing because like this i need lots of output as below

1) Overall stock qty value
2) Over all dispatch qty value
3) Overall raw material consumption value
4) overall raw materials stock value

For get the above results, can you please guide me

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..!

Each drop down have answer in the data filter.

For example

if i select Raw materials consumption value then the result should be, K8:N8 is the Consumption of raw materials and the latest price is in second sheet Multiply the both will give a results of Raw materials consumption value

If i select Raw materials stock value, K7:N7 is the receipt of raw materials and again K8:N8 is the consumption then result shoul be, K7:N7-K8:N8*Latest Price

If i select Dispatched Product Value then result shoul be, there is a D E and F rows are the dispatch details you can multiply by that values to the product price row of O and P.

I don't have much communication skill in the english so try to understand or please reply me.

Can you give one example of Raw material consumption value? What do you mean by latest value and what will be the effect of applying filter on it?

Regards,

Hi,

In this attachment, if you are selected Produced product value then u will get the value in below, like that remaining all i need a formula to get the values.

And the latest price means, second sheet i've entered the raw materials price by date wise. if you select the drop down of Raw materials stock value then the Result should be multiply of K6:N6 to second sheet latest date price of raw materials.

Attachments

• RM Price1.xlsx
    15 KB · Views: 0
Hello all,

I need a help in cleaning up my email database.

Issue - I have 9993 nos of Email IDs in the master sheet, an marketing e-mailer exercise was done on the same, i got 2674 bounced messages out of 9993, the same has been copy paste to the sheet.
In the worksheet, Column A has the 9993 Master Email ID and in the next worksheet i have the bounced email Ids of 2674.

Question - I want to remove the bounced email IDs from the master list.How do i do that, please resolve, Thanks in Advance

Back