• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Validating with first 4 letters of a data getting into cell

Ramesha

I'm getting the barcode data into excel, would like to include the logic to validate with first 4 letters of he data read in VBA, could anyone help on this

Hi ,

You need to give a more detailed explanation , including what is being read into Excel , where it is being stored , the format in which it is being stored , and give a few examples of the input data and the kind of validation you want ...

Narayan

Narayan:

I'm reading barcodes by bar code reader into excel, using filtering and vlookup for validation, I, need help to take these data to relevant column - data's that are same!.

Hi ,

You need to give a more detailed explanation , including what is being read into Excel , where it is being stored , the format in which it is being stored , and give a few examples of the input data and the kind of validation you want ...

Narayan

Code 39, input data is of automotive component, it will be stored in SQL db, I've figured out validation(there are few components, I've created a table within the excel - to refer to).

I'm working on how I, transfer the read data to SQL! from excel, some tips pl.

Back