• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi My name is Agus, I'm from Indonesia. I'm a Front Office Manager from one of Hotel in Indonesia and really happy find this forum to extend my knowledge about excel. Since 90% of my report using excel.

Need your kind assistance to make my excel to be better.

Regards,
Agus

Hi all .
I am Girish. A normal guy trying to learn excel . I m neither a software prof or some computer guys. I am an accountant. I use Excel as a tool for my day to day work. Fascinating fact about excel is that the more short cuts i learn , the more i think i dont know excel.

Hi All,
Respected Owner of the forum & Dear Members,
Greetings from my side, I'm working with a MNC. All work is related to Excel VBA. i joined this forum to enhance my Excel & VBA skills.
Thanks for accepting my request.

Hi!!...
I am big fan of CHANDOO and I am regular user of all the tips and shortcuts provided on this website.
Now entering into the forum and expect the same excitement here as well..

Hello all,

I'm in the restaurant business and I started using excel, just a few months ago, in order to satisfy my need for information. Existing software is either too expensive or incomplete and I'm too "new school" to be using paper :).

I've progressed quite a lot since I started, even venturing with vba. Don't get me wrong, I know nothing, but when you like problem solving Excel just keeps on delivering. But like a kid in a candy store I went to far to fast and now I have more problems than answers... Just a sign I need to ease my eagerness and start studying the basics.

And, on an ending note, after lots of googling I've found myself coming back to chandoo forum and site so what better place to start :)

Hi, I have been a silent fan for a number of years - but I have come across a problem which I fail to believe cannot be solved in a simpler way - it is a little like SUMPRODUCT & SUMIF (Or indeed SUMIFS)... it involves picking two variables from the same column and multiplying them with figures in a totals column. However, I shall write the actual problem in the forum proper... :)

Hello, I am Jeff from Alaska. I found some very good information here and would like to learn as much as possible. I'm not good at code at all, but decent at basic excel formulas and developing practical applications for Excel. My main reason is to find help with ideas that I want to apply to spreadsheets that we use at work.
Jeff

Hi. I have just joined the forum. I am an accountant. I am an intermediate user of Excel and hope to learn at the forum before I am proficient enough to contribute.

Hi all,

Create spreadsheets for managing targets in my store, unfortunately I'm on intermediate on excel and sometimes wording things for google to find doesn't work, so hoping some of you clever people on here will help :)

Barney x

Hi All,

I have gained a lot of knowledge from the Tips and Tricks from Chandoo.
In my office there is a lot of excel problems to solve; and Chandoo.org is the best place to search for.
I was awarded as Most helpful colleague award last year and the full credit goes to you Chandoo.
Thank you Chandoo!!

Hello all,
My name is Steve I have been dropped in to the world of Excel and VB as they came thru and cleared out all of the contractors who knew what they were doing. I have done alright debugging code but now I have to write the code from scratch and I find I am lacking in that skill set. so I search the internet and found this forums and I am hoping you guys are gracious enough to help a new guy out...a lot!!

Hi all,
I am new at VBA and I find it pretty useful to learn through this website. I have been searching for my answers on this blog and end up getting the solution most of the time.

Hi, I joined this blog few weeks ago and have found this site very helpful indeed. I resolved to take up an online course to better myself because excel is the single most important tool in my day to day finance/accounting related job, and it's fun! : )

I have a question, and I hope that someone out there can help. I'd like to download the video tutorials contained in my lessons to watch them on my iPad in offline mode, but I can't see how. Does anyone know? Thank you. Sal

Hi, I joined this blog few weeks ago and have found this site very helpful indeed. I resolved to take up an online course to better myself because excel is the single most important tool in my day to day finance/accounting related job, and it's fun! : )

I have a question, and I hope that someone out there can help. I'd like to download the video tutorials contained in my lessons to watch them on my iPad in offline mode, but I can't see how. Does anyone know? Thank you. Sal

This place is not to ask questions. So pls take the pain to ask the same in appropriate forum.

Hi All,

I work on Oracle & Crystal reports and sometimes I need macro to format the output of Crystal reports to get multi-tabbed & formatted output. Have been facing a problem since this morning so joined this forum. Glad to meet you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am Tolga from Turkey. I was a simple excel user until i found chandoo. Now i can write my own macros to make my life easier. I joined to the site to ask some questions and also to thank the people who helped people here.

Greeting everyone, I've just joined this forum, this is the first time I bumped into this site and decided to join. I've been using VBA in Excel, I find it to be an extremely powerful tool and I really enjoy the end results. I hope to learn a lot more from the experts. All the best.

Back