• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel 2007 Dashboard for Supply Chain Activities.

M. Qayyum Anwar

I have been assigned a task to restructure the Contract Administration and Procurement Department due to its poor performance in the past.

I'm planning to have Deshboard having KPIs and Flags/Major Milestones to monitor all activities from:
Award of contract from Client -> Purchase Request -> PO -> Supplier -> Manufacturing -> Shipping -> Custom Clearance -> Delivery and Handing over. An idea is to have a Dashboard like Excel worksheet to have full picture of all POs.

May I ask our group members for a help.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Asalam o alikum Qayyum,

Can you elaborate further how your data is organized so that we can proceed. i am interested in this dashboard assignment.

U can the following option. The Jpeg is what I have made for my FinancialCapture.JPG Master dashboard

Attachments

• Slicer_Pivot.xlsx
    78.6 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for all. I am developing one excel sheet containing all necessary information and will share with all you soon.

Regards,
Qayyum

OK. I have upload my first working files. I have two cases as follows:

Files: SPX-Status.......xlsx is product specific details.
Files: PO-MF-M15.xlsx is Master PO File.

Now I want to have a dashboard showing following status:

1. PO Status (Open, In Progress, Hold and Closed based on Year)
2. Supplier Details (Invoice Status and Variation etc....)
3. Shipping Status (Planned and Actual ETD (Estimated Time of Departure) and ETA(Estimated Time of Arrival),)
4. Freight Forwarder and Clearing Agent Status (This part is still incomplete and will update soon. I appreciate if somebody has an experience on this part so that we can share).

Note: I have put some conditional formatting specially for Variation, ETD and ETA etc...

Thanks, Qayyum

Attachments

• SPX-StatusAsOfMay2015.xls
    86.5 KB · Views: 32
  • PO-MF-M15.xlsx
    33.2 KB · Views: 27
Salam Faseeh,

I was bit busy during this time but still i was able to modify my file and added some data from my current record.

Please ignore all the files earlier. We can work on the POMF-M15.xlsx

I need a dashboard:

1. PO Status (Open, Closed, Active, In Progress etc...)
2. PO Summary on yearly basis.
3. Currency Based record (Total business in year # in EUR or USD....i.e. in 2015 USD business $ xx,xx,xxx.xx)
4. POs record per Region or Per project

enough for now.

Best regards,

Attachments

• POMF-M15.xlsx
    42.8 KB · Views: 22
Walakum Salam Qayyum,

Since Ramazan has started in my country and i am getting little spare time, i try to revert by tomorrow with some sample file.

Dear Qayyam,

sorry for late reply, please see attachment.

Attachments

• POMF-M15.xlsx
    43.9 KB · Views: 58
Sorry Faseeh due to Ramadan I am not able to do what i suppose to. Anyway I am working on this and will get back to you soon.

Thanks for your concern. Regards, Qayyum

Back