• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dashboard Sample Attached - Retrieve Data Based on Multiple Selections

Fadil

Hi,

I have attached a sample dashboard of the data I am struggling with. I have a dashboard with multiple sheets and I am trying to retrieve the data based on the selection I do in the dropdown boxes. Anyone can help me with this please?

For example, the dashboard sheet will be summary only based on the dropdown boxes selection, and whatever I select, it will load from either Actuals sheet or Plan sheet

Thank you
Fadil

Attachments

• Dashboard.xlsx
    52.6 KB · Views: 12
dint realize...you already have the solutions... :)
Hi Ashees,
Actually, the solution you gave me helps me a lot because I have 5 different sheets, and using the helper cell reference makes the formula shorter

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help. This is great stuff. From the three examples I got, there are three different ways of coming to the results and I didn't know any of them.
Guys, I really appreciate your time and effort

Best regards,
Fadil

Hi,
I usually like to donate small symbolic amount as a Thank You note to the Excel Guru helping me solve my issue.
On this site, only two Excel Ninja's are listed to be able to donate to.
Is there another list where we can find the names listed and a way to donate through PayPal?

Regards,
Fadil

Back