• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Not able to Insert Row, Column and page break

CrazyLearNer

Hello,

I have a small query related to excel. I am not able to inset row column in any excel in my PC. i even tried it with new file but the same thing happend. the sheet is not protected nor any coding is used. when i switch to page break view the option of insert appears but page break line is fixed. i have check page setup and it is not fit to one page. in normal view inset option is disabled. I am not able to figure out the issue, may be something minute. please suggest.

Thanking You.

Try repairing the office installation.

Have u checked at menu buttons or trying with right click.

Hi,
Deepak, I am able to insert the row with short cut keys like ctrl shift + , and by insert button on the ribbon but by right click it's disabled. and what abt page break.
is the re-installation only option.

Thanks.

Paste this in a module & run it.

Code:
Sub Reset_it()
    CommandBars("column").Reset
    CommandBars("row").Reset
    CommandBars("Cell").Reset
End Sub

& Check after that!!

Hi Deepak.

The code has worked. option of insert is now active. thanks for the help. but the page break problem still exists.

regards

Hi Deepak,

Thanks but I am aware about the information in the link.

good news, I found the solution. the page break was blocked because the "Enable fill handle and cell drag drop" opinion in advanced tab was unchecked. as I selected the same, problem was solved.

thanks for all the time and support

BR//
CrazyLearNer

Back