• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dynamic Line Graphs

gomukuma

Good Evening.
I am hitting a bit of wall trying to think of ideas on graphing some data so it is relevant for the user as part of a dashboard.

We have 4 measures I want to graph, I only want to show 1 graph on the dashboard at a time giving the user the option of which of the 4. (AV% / POE % / Contribution % / GM %)

I have found some great articles on this but I get stuck when it comes to having the option of which customer to graph.

I'm hoping someone could help, the data attached is also a pivot table but I don't seem to be able to create a pivot chart with the option to filter on the values so have just extracted the data.

Any advise on how to structure the data/options available on how to graph dynamically would be very much appreciated!

Rgds
GK

Attachments

• Metrics Example.xlsx
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Chirayu.
I'm trying to get to something slightly different, but seemingly impossible:
I want a line for each family group and to be able to choose which metric is shown between the 4, using the filters.

See sheet Data (2) in the attached.
It required a re-arrangement of the data, but I suspect this arrangement might be closer to your original pivot table source data.

Attachments

• chandoo24774Metrics Example.xlsx
    124.6 KB · Views: 1
Looks like you're adding the percentages together. Isn't that going to give values over 100%? not really an accurate representation. You'd be better of using raw data rather than calculated figures. But I've made it according to your specifications

Attachments

• Metrics Example.xlsx
    56 KB · Views: 11
Back