• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, found this website and can't wait to join. Thank you for the excellent work and selfless sharing. I have to admit there is way too much for me to learn. Really appreciate your efforts!

Hi all! Just started learning VBA and figured this would be an excellent place to get support along the way. Longtime lurker, first time poster. :DD

Hello everyone,
Thank for all your support. I'm just an excel fan, I don't need it in a daily bases, but I found that it is a great tool to facilitate my work life.

Hello, my name is Laura. I have used Chandoo.org in the past for help and thought I would finally join. This is my first post to introduce myself.

I live and work in South Carolina, U.S.A. I am a wife and a mother. I use excel the majority of my time - even to balance my checkbook. :)

So that's me. Thanks for this site - it has been a life saver.

Laura

Hi, I am Pradeep Kumar Khandelwal from India, I am Chartered Accountant by Profession. I use excel 70% of Day. I also provide corporate training on Excel specially for Finance and HR department. I registered here to learn new things.

Greetings,

I'm pretty comfortable with VBA and Excel itself. But recently had more interest in data visualization aspect. Found the forum and the site through web search and found it to be excellent resource.

Regards,

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum, but glad I found it. I am a Contracts Administrator at an IRT Pharma service company and lately, I've been having to use Excel for creating Proposal Quotes for our clients. I have been given the responsibility to update our Excel templates, so I figure this would be a good site to join since I haven't used Excel at this capacity for a little while now. I appreciate any help with any questions I ask in advanced and if I see any questions I know the answers to, I'll make sure to chime in.

Hello everyone! I have been lurking in Chandoo for awhile and finally made an account. I am a recent college graduate and use Chandoo to help me in my new career. My bosses have been thoroughly impressed with my excel skills. I am looking forward to helping where I can!

Hi all,

I am quite an experienced excel user, but do not have that much experience with macros. Would love to learn more about that. So thanks for your help in advance and I hope I can help out some of you as well!

Greetings, Sjoerd

Hi,

I've just joined this awesome website. I'm learning VBA everyday a bit more. The guys from this forum have allready help me with my first post.

Greetings from The Netherlands

Hello Awesome People!

This is Abdul Rahman, Mechanical Project Engineer, from one of the foods manufacturing company in Dubai, U.A.E. I was at a stage in my project where I need to find a solution for an excel problem and I was stumbled upon 'Chandoo' and finally landed here :). After reading more, I figured out that this is a huge World of Excel and it's Excelians! I will not only get the solution for my problem which brought me here but also gain enormous knowledge and share them with my colleagues, friends and the awesome excelians over here. (",)

Looking forward for an awesome journey. :)

Hello all!

I am James, Digital Analyst, at a retail clothing company. I hope I can learn how to be more efficient and also help out this community.

Thanks,

James

Assalam Alykom (Peace be up on you)
My name is Nasser from Oman, I have just joined the Forum I’m here to learn from all of you as learning will never end.

Nasser

Hi, I am from Malaysia. I have just joined in this forum. I mostly involved to improve excel processes and create dashboards to save time. I find this site is really helpful and has helped to bring ideas in my work. At times, I do get stuck and google for solutions. So, I do need experts like the Excel Ninjas to learn and understand the formulas.

Looking forward to a journey to excel learning and solutions.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have joined VBA classes of Chandoo. Its awesome.
I am from Mumbai, India Working with Bankin Sector as Manager -MIS,IT for
Last 23 years. This couse will be very very useful for my day to day working.

Now i have just joined this forum.

Meghana

Hello,
I am seasoned engineer using Excel for year. I found chandoo.org half a year ago and was really impressed by it. I though that I knew Excel, but I learned so much here! Now, I am joining the forum hoping for learning and exchanging even more.

Hi,
I've just joined the forum, coming from France and hope that I will find the answers of the questions I can have every day.
I am using Excel and VBA almost on a daily basis, and I know there is still a lot to discover to master this application...
See you maybe in some discussions !
Eric.

HI all,

I am Amal from India.

Just joined the forum but I often visit this site to know more on excel and want to learn more of advance things.

Regards,
Amal

Hi,
This is Verna-looking for mentoring, suggestions, guidance to build my analytical skills. This is a refreshingly unique site and I appreciate open dialog around more unusual scenarios.

Hello,

I visited this blog after a very long time and found that it was accepting members.

Well, I have been into Analytics for 12 years and for me Excel is my bread and butter (I also use SAS, SPSS and Tableau).

I have literally taught myself Excel and over the years I have gained too knowledge of Excel which I think I can share here.

Good to be here.

Back