• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

hi There, How do i calculate the distance travelled using excel

Rameshkumar

HI Everyone, Greetings!

I am new to this forum, I have a situation where I need to calculate the distance travelled by a (warehouse) picker in a warehouse using excel sheet. I am not familiar with excel, however I can learn if you can share information please..

case: a warehouse picker has to travel multiple location to pick an order ( Ex: starting point to A1 to B1 to B4), how can I measure the travel distance using excel please. thank you

Attachments

• d1.xlsx
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
HI Narayan, Thank you , I need to calculate the distance traveled in multiple points ex" starts A1 goes to B1 then to B5 and then to A7 then to B3" so the total distance traveled will be A1+B1+B%+A7+B3 .. how to do it and where can i learn please.
also i have basic query , let say , have a cell B3 and i named the cell as "orange' is it possible to assign a value to the cell B# which is named orange , thank you

Hi ,

Please upload a sample workbook clearly showing how you will specify all the points of travel. The same goes for your second question.

Narayan

Back