• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help with vlookup and between

Jem

Hi

I am creating a spread sheet to work as a debtor listing. I am trying to pull data through into a second sheet based on whether it fulfils certain conditions and I'm struggling with the formula to use. The data sheet used a days360 formula to calculate how many days have passed since the entry was put on the system, and this is the first field I need to base my results on. If the value in this field is above 30 but below 59 I need it to display on the second sheet along with the data relating to it. I can get the vlookup and the data check to work (to a limited degree) individually, but combining them is proving tricky. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Thanks Narayan,

I've got the data sheet working exactly as I intended it to, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to pull the data through to the sheet called 30 days+ based on whether the value in days owing is over 30. I had a median formula to work out if the days fell between 30 and 60 which did seem to work, but I just can't incorporate it with my vlookup to get the data I want. I haven't used Vlookup before though so it's probably just me being stupid...

Attachments

• sample.xlsx
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi ,

I am not sure that a VLOOKUP alone or even in combination will work. See if the attached file works.

Narayan

Attachments

• Copy of sample.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Back