• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hey,
Greeting all of you... A finance guy need a good knowledge of excel, so I am here to know more about excel. Have been reading posts of various users here and find it quite helpful to me. A great forum to be on for all excel lovers.

Hi All, I'm an American living in London. I've been using Excel for my entire working life but I'm always amazed at how much more there is to know. Now getting around to learning VBA and getting comfortable with Array formulas.

Hi All,

I love and work in Essex and have been using excel to varying degree's of capability for a few years now and i'm really looking to push my understanding and knowledge to well... make my life easier and make my boss think i'm awesome!

Hi all. Excited to be a part of the community. I've always been able to putter around in Excel and bumble my way into doing whatever I need to do, but recently I've been trying to really develop my excel skill set, and this site has been immeasurably helpful so far. Many thanks to all the experts who give of their time to help all of us learn and grow!

Jonathan

Hi, I am linga just joined the Forum Thanks for all peoples who contributes their valuable knowledge in excel in this forum

Hi,

I work as EA for a company in Spain and i use Excel daily in my job. I heared about this page and I can say that is awsome! I will learn so much from here.Thank you.

Hi Chandoo & All,
Thanks for running a passionate excel forum here.
I am Hasnat, civil engineer, working in Project Management sector in Adelaide, Australia getting some excitement on learning new tricks in excel everyday. Recently, I have also enrolled in Chandoo's excel training and my excel skills excelled a lot, I admit.

Hi All...just joined the forum, needing a powerpivot ninja...been using the site for years for basic questions, our organization is going through major changes, and I need to solve problems in a new way to keep us agile, My gut is telling me powerpivot is the way to go, but I feel like an excel virgin....

Hi, I have just joined the Forum. Greetings from Hong Kong.
I am happy to find a place to learn and to explore more excel here.

Thank you

Hi, just joined minutes ago. Hope to learn much stuff here and create more useful Macro to help others. I am working at a Semiconductor Industrial company, Excel does help me a lot with numerous report writing and data sheet organization. Hope to be much more supportive to this forum.

Hello, I just joined from New Mexico, USA and Chandoo seems to be the most knowledgeable source of Excel information. I am an ok user of Excel, but hope to become more advanced with the help of this forum. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I used to visit this site from last two months, and it seems great website than other informational websites. weekly newsletter facility is a great step to keep in touch with users.

good work chandoo and team

Hello,

My name is Michael and Chandoo has been a great resource for improving my skills with Excel. I greatly appreciate the vast amount of different information available on this site.

Thank you to all the highly knowledgable users that post to Chandoo!

Hello everybody !
I am new to this forum.
I use Excel a lot & I think it is the Best product from MS.
As I said I am new to this/such forums, I do not know how to ask a question & to whom.
I request you to pl.guide me about the same.

Thanks
Meher

Hello !

I have just joined the forum. Greetings from Philippines , as a guy who was working in a private company , I'm engaged in Monitoring purposes and I've been using Excel for almost of my life for doing reports and pass it to our boss, actually my knowledge in excel and other stuff are not enough , so as i search i found your site and as i read thru, i found out that there's a lot of things i must know a, because honestly I'm lack of knowledge in excel and i need to learn more, i build and made huge amount of data in my daily routine job but as i do it everyday , i realized i need to do this in easy way so i decided to be good in excel but in order to that , i need this site to help me and encourage me to be awesome in excel and other stuff , This site is really incredibly helpful , hopefully i can get support to this forum , Thanks and God bless - Rens

Hello, this is Waqar, like everyone else here I'm an excel geek too. I've been working on Excel for more than 4 years now and tried numerous formulas and functions to shorten my work. I always kept looking for something new to try & do some experimental stuff to learn more about this amazing software.

Few days back I was looking for an array function which landed me to this website. I was simply stunned with the information, tips and trips Chandoo offer, I look forward to gain much more knowledge from this forum and I hope it'd help to expedite my thirst of learning excel.

Hi All,

My Name is Manohar working as a Project Manager @Lloyds bank in United kingdom. Being a PM I work with excels and really love the tips provided by Chandoo in this site.

Hi, all,
I've been using spreadsheets since PCs first debuted in the business world, back in the 1980s. First learned Lotus 1-2-3 inside and out, and then moved on to Excel when it debuted. Have also used Numbers in the Mac environment, but it's a far inferior product. Looking forward to finding an answer to a problem I've only had in the latest version of Excel, but it's maddening! Will post about it shortly.

Hi All,
I've been using spreadsheets since starting with new department in office and mostly learning spreadsheets formula / VBA is from youtube and other excel forum. Today I found new forum which hopefully I can share and gain knowledge from member in this forum.

Hi I am new to the forum n when it comes to excel I am hoping to gain lots of advice and support from all you experts ..
Thanks in advance

Back