• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Userform Information save in Ms Excel or Ms Access

aryan

Hi All,

Please help me in making this userform and save this database either in excel or ms access.
PFA the userform.

Regards
Aryan

Attachments

• HR ASSESSMENT SHEET.xlsm
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi:

Design a data sheet defining the field headers you want to capture and upload the file. I guess it is a matter of referencing the text box values in your form using VBA to this datasheet.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Sir,

please send me the file.So i can reference the data according to my text values.

Thanks
Aryan

Last edited:
Hi Sir,

I made this excel sheet and previously i uploaded the user form. I want to show all the field in either in excel or ms access connectivity.Show them each filed in columns wise

Regards
Aryan

Attachments

• Assessment sheet.xlsx
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi:

I guess you got it wrongly. The file you uploaded in your OP had a form designed. I simply asked to prepare an excel tab with all the fields as a header to capture the data from the form to this tab ( I guess user form will be your front-end). In Short, whatever info you enter into user form can be captured in the form of a database in an excel sheet.

The same can be done in access as well, if you want to do it in access design the form in the access itself and data can be captured in the access DB in a table format, you may need INSET INTO SQL satement to do this( This is the method that is there at the top of my head there can be other ways as well.)

Thanks

Hi Nebu,

Request to you please help me coding of the attached file.

Regards
Aryan

Attachments

• HR ASSESSMENT SHEET -2.xlsm
    27 KB · Views: 4
Hi:

Please find the attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• HR ASSESSMENT SHEET -2.xlsm
    26.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi Nebu,

Thanks I will check and revert but date and dob box was not showing in my userform showing below error

upload_2015-9-9_8-47-58.png

Plese help me in sorting out this issue

Back