• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Congrats: 1000 posts for Khalid NGO

Hi Asheesh,

It has been a pleasure to be here...

I have learnt so many things, and the journey is continue, I have also made some very good friends.

Hearties Thanks to Chandoo for the wonderful forum, and also to the Ninjas & Masters for the help and sharing their knowledge with us.

Thanks buddy for the thread, best wishes for you and for all members.
Keep excelling...

Regards,

Khalid

Congo Mr.khalid..

Finally you did it..Glad to have you as one of my friend...
Happy for you...Keep up the good work...& keep excelling...
Thanks Jaya for the wishes and beautiful thoughts.

Party tho banti hai yaar....waiting for your treat..:);)

Haha :)
Yes why not, someday I am sure I will visit India and hope to see the Great Taj Mehal.

It will be a pleasure to meet You, Chandoo, Narayan, Debraj, SM, Deepak, Asheesh, Ashish, Sachin, Syedali and all my relatives/friends/masters at India.

Regards,

Congratulations @Khalid NGO though I'm new to this forum, I've often seen your invaluable contribution. Thanks for all the help you've been providing :)

There is a long way for me to go, & I look forward much more from you buddy. Cheers always :DD Keep excelling...!

:) Thanks Waqar,
Actually all I learned here, I always try to attempt questions, though some time posts stupid solutions :( but this is a part of learning.

Yes there could be long way for you, but not very long.
Keep Visiting and Keep Excelling :)

Back