• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data extraction based on type

uday

Hi,

I am getting raw input data every day like attached file sheet 1 and I need to manually select FUND : 8X81, 8X2G every time from the raw input data. Based on the sheet 1 data I need only 8X81 and 8X2G data into sheet 2 . They have their own table with their respective line item details. Those table line items count could be more or less. i.e. first fund 8X81 has 3 line items and 4 for 8X2G but next day it can be more or less.

I need only details of only those two funds into next sheet. I have attached the sample file.

Attachments

• Sample.xlsm
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
The above mentioned ref. thread is really helpful. But, if I want two different type of funds data then what could be the next step.

I have modified the attachment . I have added another same line to find out the data of other fund but it is not working.

upload_2015-9-5_2-8-48.png

Attachments

• Sample.xlsm
    17 KB · Views: 2

You did not follow the thread … Check address of founded Range variable !

Find fisrt cell, if founded, copy current region range.

Find second cell, if founded, … Easy logic !

Sir, I am really wants to know which code needs to be added.. I am very new to vb coding..I am still in learning...

Should I add "Set scell = .Find(what:="Fund : 8X2G", lookat:=xlWhole, LookIn:=xlValues)" and Dim sCell as string

Back