• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello and a question

BostKlem

Hello,

I've been following Chandoo.org newsletter for over a year now already and I'm really glad I did. A lot of great info! And awesome August really was awesome! :)

I'm aware this is an Excel forum and webpage so I'd just like to ask something which does not relate specifically to Excel but rather Word - too bad Chandoo is not covering this product regarding the VBA and macros...

How can one set up and create an index for a book written in Word? I'm talking about a book in Slovenian language which is quite specific compared to (plain) English. Namely, one word can be written in 6 different forms (declination) but I would the Index to cover a certain word in all its forms. An example, a table/desk = "miza" can be "miza", "mize", "mizi", "miza", "pri mizi", z "mizo". What to do in order for the Index to gather all references to "miza", ... etc. under one word in it?
Where do you think I could find a solution for that?

Thanks and keep up the good work Chandoo! :)

Bostjan

Hi Hui,

thanks for the advice. I'll have a look there. I knew this is only an Excel forum but I find Chandoo so great that it is a shame Chandoo is not dealing with other MS products.

Best regards,

Bostjan

Bostjan

The problem with supporting too many products is that although I and many others use Word, Power Point etc we probably aren't expert enough to support more than Intermediate Level use, Then it comes down to time
Except Chandoo, We are all volunteers and I am sure we all have lives outside Chandoo.org, we can only spread our time so far

Back