• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hey all,
My name is Heba from the US. I work in a Finance dept for a restaurant company but I handle more marketing tasks than finance. I get projects here and there to analyze some data and I'm constantly looking for efficient ways to do the analysis.

I stumbled on this site and found so many helpful tips and decided to take on more efficiency improving projects so it looks like I'll be using this site more often :)

Good day to everyone. I am in the SE US. Currently involved with a local municipality. Have done Procurement and Operations for the last 18+ years. Looking forward to working with others in this forum.

Hi dear forum members,

I'm Moiz Brohi from Pakistan. I do B.E in Civil Engineering. I'm very new to the world of excel. I would be glad to know the appropriate way to start in this forum.

Looking forward to hear good from dear members,

M.B :)

Hello All,

This is Barbaros, originally from Turkey, but living in Jakarta for an assignment now.

I have been a visitor for Chandoo.org for a long time; but just realized that I am not the member of the forums. So here I am.

I work for an international oil&gas service company, as Project Engineer; and mostly, I am responsible for reporting... So, you can imagine how I am connected to excel for making my job easier.

The problem with Excel is that you look for further and further... So, you can spend hours on the net with finding your solution, but also checking the others' works...

So, thanks everyone in advance, for sharing their knowledge with us.

BD

Hi everyone... I found good answers on this forum and hence, thought of raising questions directly rather than searching through tera and peta bits of data.

Hi all,
I have been listening and reading the Chandoo.org site for several months now. Been using Excel for 20 year and learned so much more in the last two months. I love learning and looking forward to learning and sharing.
Good day
R.I.

Hi, I am aks, a scientist by education, an engineer by profession, and curious by nature. Stumbled upon Chandoo's website few yrs ago and have been using his tips and tricks once in a while. I just love to read his blog entries whether I need them or not!!! Finally got stuck with an Excel problem and had to create an account to post a question. All the contributors rock :)
Keep Excelling.

Hi Im Alfie, I joined to learn excel because it is much easier to use excel to edit huge tables than to code complex data solutions in vb.

Hi All,

I find the site amazingly helpful, seeing the reply from the group of generous people giving out the free advise :).
Looking forward to learn more.

Hi, I'm Sieg,

I really like this very interesting forum, particularly with regards to excel. I don't have much experience with the more complex workings of the program

Hi, I've been using Excel for two decades already and previous to that I've been using Microsoft Works which was great, too.
All the best to everyone,
Bostjan

Hello. My name is Bruce, I am a consulting mining engineer currently based in Dakar, Senegal.

My professional interest in learning more about using Excel involves data manipulation of often large data sets, financial modelling and KPI dashboards. In the past I have found a number of useful tips on this site so 'thanks' to those that posted and hope to learn a lot while here. Regards.

hi folks,
i am santhosh IT professional, learned a lot from this blog and willing to learn more.great site you have here chandoo.

Hi everyone

My name is Carlos from Mexico and I do data analysis in company I work for.
After a couple of days browsing the web I found Chandoo and it´s the best.
So easy to understands, and for that we thank you.

Saludos!

Hi There, I am new to vba macro. i am tired with the manual work and it trigged me to explore the vba. I'm here to learn from you guys.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...
Hi, I am Roy and I am excited to lean MS Excel. I was referred to this site by a friend of mine

Hi I've just joined your forum and I'm always looking for ways to improve my Excel skills. I love find out new ways to make this software work for me and discovering new tips and tricks along the way.

Hi, I'm new here...need some tips on create more in-depth business analysis for my sales department. I hope can learn and also share knowledge here.

Hi all, I am an inexperienced excel user who has decided to get some experience. Looking forward to all your help

Back