• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Chart Question / Help - Adding

ABOBK

I am trying to add elements to a Pivot chart. I have a chart that shows total compensation for employees, that I can select parameters to view - by Group and Job Level, so I can compare people at the same level in different departments, etc..

I want to now add an additional component which shows the Market Ranges for each person and overlay that on top of the compound bars. Either in the form of a red line, or perhaps something along the line of a stock box. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• Compensation Worksheet - Sample.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
I am trying to add elements to a Pivot chart. I have a chart that shows total compensation for employees, that I can select parameters to view - by Group and Job Level, so I can compare people at the same level in different departments, etc..

I want to now add an additional component which shows the Market Ranges for each person and overlay that on top of the compound bars. Either in the form of a red line, or perhaps something along the line of a stock box. Anyone have any suggestions?

This is an old question that didn't get answered. Here i have added the ranges, they are actually lines with markers formatted to show only markers. Your pivot has to include the ranges from the raw data, refresh, change chart type and select combo.

Attachments

• Compensation Worksheet - Sample answer.xls
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
Back