• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Dashboard contest at Excel Forum

Hi ,

I think the Sales dashboard is not so good ; see the line charts for instance ; you cannot call it a useful chart with 12 lines criss-crossing all over the screen !

The technique of having all the dashboards in one tab , and shifting from one to the other by hiding the deselected columns is a nice idea.

Narayan

That's correct Narayan Sir, the criss cross is not looking nice. But when you select one line it only appear, so if we have some less no. of lines we can use the technique + a little bit of zoom on the line for lot of data (my idea, will try it).

Regards,

Really awesome, Dashboard ..

But in this unable to see the data sheets.

Where is the data of dashboard...

Hi Jitendra ,

You can see the two buttons in the left side navigation section , which you can click to hide and unhide the RAW as well as the data sheet tabs.

Narayan

Hi sir,

please find below attached excel sheet,

KPI Contest

i have already mailed

Attachments

• Chandoo Contest Achyutanand.xlsx
    107.1 KB · Views: 19
really it was great job done by Achyutanand.

@achu - could you please let me know how did you created the first table with moving data. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.

Dear santoh,

it was very simple i used normal charts and adjust cells and used control box for moving. kindly go with my documents and check range.

Thank You,
Achyutanand

Back