• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hey there, Excel lovers ;)

I’d like to take the chance and introduce myself.

My name is Phil, and I live in Germany - Bavaria (yes, where we have the good beer ;)

I’m 41 yrs old and father of two wonderful children, married to the most wonderful wife any man can wish for.

My profession is that of a manager in IT procurement where I often take over timely limited project management roles. Usually we procurement guys are heading a small negotiation team and hence have to deal with all kind of different tasks (negotiations, legal alignment, strategy alignment, etc.)

I signed up for this community to exchange knowledge with other Excel peers, especially those that are working in projects...

Looking forward to engaging conversations…

Hi,

My name is Ashish Sundriyal.

I m currently working with the private organisation as a MIS Executive.

I have heard about this site form somewhere so that's why i joined this sites.

Hello there,

My name is Ruta :) I used to work in a company with many smart guys who always helped me with my excel problems. Now when I changed the job I kinda need to learn everything on my own. Soooo here I am ready to take over your knowledge :)

Hi all,

just when you think you're an excel expert that has all the tools in their kit, you come to this website and see tons of more useful tricks.

I have been coding in VBA for about a year now and learning even more about excel everyday. looking forward to the support and community here.

CHeers!

Hi :)

Been reading up on Chandoo's articles over the last few years and finally signed up to the forums after needing some VBA help!

Hi. This is Ram from Boston. I find this site amazingly helpful. I look forward to learning more and contribute to others on what little I know :)
Thanks for the great work you guys are doing.

Hi,
I have just joined the forum and hope to help contribute to massive contributions that can be achieved through excel. I have published a few databases and do a lot with dynamic ranges/ charts and look up functions.

Cheers

Hello, in the last year I have been learning more and more about excel through different projects that I have been assigned at work. I recently finished taking the excel classes, dashboards and VBA. I have learned a ton, but still seem to get hung up on some of the formulas or it takes me quite some time to work through them.

I have enjoyed the classes and the wealth of knowledge available on this site.

Hello fellow Chandoo users,
Dan here, experienced in Excel, but still need help now and then. Hopefully, I'll be able to help as well. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

hi,
I am very happy to join this forum. I am a self-learner of VBA and i am sure with the help of this forum i will be expert soon:)

Good Morning everyone. I am in clinical research, doing analysis of data on trials. Thanks for this great forum, I want to learn more about Excel and know that this is the correct place to teach me.

Hi Dear,
I am a station master in Bangladesh Railway Chittagong.
I am new user in excel, I wanna improve my Excel skill so i think always help me this forums. I made me awesome in Excel.....:)

Thanks in advance....

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lynda from Australia, I work in Finance and would love to learn more about Excel and it looks like I have come to the right place.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...
Hi, nothing to tell. Im new to messing with VBS and it reminds me of when I taught myself html, dhtml, and php, of how hostile I can get .. JK.

Hi All, I've browsed the forum before and its helped me a lot to improve my excel knowledge, people at work are often amazed by how much I know about Excel, and think that they only know 10% of what it can do. I'm unsure whether I know that much of its capability when I look at sites like this which are truly Amazing. I thought It time I joined in the self learning/teaching party instead of looking through the window. as there are often so many solutions to any one particular problem.

Hello.
I have been a religious follower of Chandoo for some time now. Your posts are original and Awesome! Thank you for the friendly way you communicate, even in your videos. Yes there are many forums out there, and some really good ones. But Chandoo, you have become my online excel friend because of the nice case studies you post. Thank you very much. It is really appreciated. Also you are an example of showing how we share information and showing so much respect for your 'inter-acters'. I hope to follow your example on this manner when I am able to start sharing my knowledge as well. But is is then also of of your great posts that want me to take it further and ask a question.

Hi, I am new member here. Greetings from Pakistan. I have been reading and learning from chandoo.org for a long time and now I have decided to be a member here. I am an M.B.A - H.R.M and I have to so many tasks to perform in excel sheets. I found this effort by Chandoo and his team incredibly helpful for people like me to excel in MS. EXCEL with hope that it continues to be a pleasant experience for all of us. God bless !

Hi All,

Just now i joined this forum. Please help me on the below.

Please find the attachment and help me on this.

I explained the criteria for calculation in the sheet itself.

Below is for your reference.

Criteria's for Calculations

1. From 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Rs.72/- per hour will be applicable.
2. From 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM Rs.144/- per hour will be applicable.
3. If the pick up time is 8:00 PM and drop time is 03:00 AM, till 9:00
PM rate is Rs. 72/- but after that Rs. 144/- should be applicable.
4. If the pick up time is 8:00 PM and drop time is 8:00 AM, till 9:00
PM rate is Rs72/- but till 7:00 AM Rs. 144/- and after 7:00AM again
Rs.72/- should be applicable.

Please help me on this.

This place is not for query!

Read it : http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/

Last edited:
Hello, I have just joined the Forum. Greetings from US. Colorado. This is a great site the more I read the more I realize how little I know! This is why I find this site incredibly helpful. Thank you

Hi,

I'm a newbie who has dabbled on and off with Excel for over 20 years, just using the basics, while picking up tips here and there. But my current job as an Operations Manager requires me to manage a whole lot of data, and I'm positive that Excel can help me do that.

Hi Im an Australian Commercial Accountant, who has not being using macros for over ten years. I originally started with Lotus Macros.

But Im back in to it!

Ive read several threads and the responses are informative, timely and polite.
I look forward to contributing when I can, and learning from the Ninja Masters :)

hi to all another newbie here .as promotion to office . i need to learn about excel and spread sheets. as part of the new job role fingers crossed

Back