• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi All

I am new to forums so but would really like some assistance please.

Could you please help me to write a formula for annually compound interest. I pay housing deposits mostly only one amount in the beginning of the contract but sometimes an additional amount(s) at the beginning of the next year depending if the contract is being extended. When the deposit is paid back it must be paid back with interest.

Hi All

I am new to forums so but would really like some assistance please.

Could you please help me to write a formula for annually compound interest. I pay housing deposits mostly only one amount in the beginning of the contract but sometimes an additional amount(s) at the beginning of the next year depending if the contract is being extended. When the deposit is paid back it must be paid back with interest.

Welcome here!

This is not a appropriate place to ask a question!

Pls read it.

http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/new-users-please-start-here.14/

http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/

Hello, My name is Remco from the Netherlands and I am a reliability engineer looking for more and better ways to use Excel. I like this website very much and came here due to the need to create a dashboard. I already have seen some very interresting topics in the forum.

Hi all, I eun, very new to VBA, would like to be a better VBA user. chance upon this site and hoping to learn and seek advise and solution from you guys from my daily job issue or challengers i faced.

Hi there, I am a beginner aspiring to play with the number too easily. I am MBA with a little of experience and want to be an Analyst.

HI all ,

I'm vinks from Paris , It project Leader in a bank ans also a student in IT security trying to improve my skills in vba :)

hi I am Abbas Ali from Kabul, Afghanistan and I am here new to your form. I am very interested in excel vba I hope i could learn something from you guys.

Thanks

HI there just signed up and joined the forum to get some help. Greetings from the Netherlands. this site has helped me already a great deal so I hope this forum does so as well. thanks in advance for all your help.

Hi All,
I look forward to learning more about VBA coding in this forum and learning from experts such as yourselves!

Respected All,

I am Naresh Yadav From Delhi I had found this site through google and have been reading and learning new things every day
I feel great to be a part of this forum to learn more in excel with the help of all you respected people

Hi Chandoo,

I am Anirban, I am going through your site. It is really helpful and helped me a lot to find some easy solutions. Great work :)

Hi, never thought i would join any forum at all, but, i've been getting lots of help from Chandoo for many years now. Feel like i should contribute, at least to the easy ones. I'm Stephen, doctor and manager of an M&E department. I do battle regularly with health care data twisting them to get answers and presenting them. I created my own interactive dashboard, simple one, that has grown with all kinds of target charts, performance indicators... This site is by far the best

Back