• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how to Paste a table next table ? "Macro"

hpbaxxter

Hello,
I need help to record a macro, I have a table (T1) contain many formulas and it has a sum (S1), I want to paste an empty table like the (T1) under the previous table every time I click on a button, and then I will write on the tables then Ill calculate all the sums (S1+S2+...Sn).

Hpbaxxter

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

This will require a small amount of VBA

Can you post a sample file please:

Last edited:
Hpbaxxter

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

This will require a small amount of VBA

Can you post a sample file please:

here is a simple worksheet, I want to create a button (macro) when I push on it, it create a n empy table like Table 4 on the example file.
and thank you for advance.

Attachments

• macro table .xlsx
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
Try the attached file:

The Table No and Total Number use simple worksheet functions and a Custom Number format
Sorry Hui, I want another thing :), If you could made a userform contain that buttom "Add table" and 2 other option button to choose which table (A or B) I want to add.

Attachments

• macro table .xlsx
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
Which is Table A & B?

The green is (sell) and the blue is (buy), they are similar, just the name is different and Could I when I put numbers on the (sell) they put '+' and when I put numbers in (buy) they put in "-" automatically and the general total be in one cell ?

Thank you again, sorry I uploaded the old exemple,here is the example which I would like to create it contain the optionbutton, and the total cell contain the total of all table ( all in the one cell).
Sorry for my bad English :D.

Attachments

• macro table .xlsx
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thank you very much :). the truth is this not my worksheet (its for my enterprise) but it look similar, Ill try to apply those macro on my worksheet, may we write in somewhere private ?
Anyway thank you for the help :).

There is a number hidden behind the button
That cell is referenced in the macro in the initial If [xx] then line

You can start a conversation with me
Click on my Icon then when the dialog pops up, Start Conversation

Back