• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Index & match for multiple criteria between 2 dates data

Abhijeet

Hi

From 2 dates which dates are follow between the dates return the data i need so please tell me how to do this

I used advanced filter to pull the data but i need data set 2 in front the data so please tell me how to do this

Attachments

• Beetween Dates.xlsx
    9 KB · Views: 4
Yes i also tried this before but i data is more & which not in data set 1 then this is not work means data set 2 in front not pull the same so please tell me how to pull in that case

Yes i also tried this before but i data is more & which not in data set 1 then this is not work means data set 2 in front not pull the same so please tell me how to pull in that case

I request you pls don't hang the english. You may use your native language to explain better!

Change I3 = ">"&DATEVALUE("1-1-2015")

Please see this attach file i upload more data please tell me how to do this

Attachments

• Beetween Dates.xlsx
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
Please tell me in this formula =COUNTIFS($A$3:$A$16,H3,$C$3:$C$16,">="&I3,$B$3:$B$16,"<="&J3)
How to use Index match formula to return value

Hi Deepak

I tried to solve this Please check & tell me if any other way to do this faster If Macro solution that is good for me

Attachments

• Beetween Dates.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 4
Back