• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi guys, I'm from Indonesia. I own a busy restaurant with 3 other friends/partners. Looking to improve my Excel skills now that I need it more than ever - as I am the Finance/Admin guy who is now having to deal with big data that changes every day, and needs to present to the other partners.

Question for the moderator....why is this thread sorted 1st to last? Meaning, shouldn't the newest posts be at the top? Just seems a little backward to me, but I'm the new guy so feel free to ignore me (I'm sure you have it set up to work best for the forum, not individual's preferences). :)

Hi, Welcome to the board!

If you are indicating to entire list of posts then it's already have the feature.

upload_2016-6-9_14-3-16.png

& in a single post that's not a good idea.

Hi,
I have been referencing the site for a while now. I'm just signing up for the forums.
I was actively using excel at work for quite a while, then my position changed and I wasn't using it regularly.
Long story, short....I'm back and looking for new approaches with excel for the new job and position.

Good morning,

I've recently joined this forum and website to better my experience and abilities in Excel. Looking forward to new opportunities

Hello,

I am new to this forum and have been looking for some forums that can help me answer my excel and VBA questions. Very basic at it at the moment but am quite keen to learn and explore more.

I have visited this site earlier and I think it is incredibly helpful and informative.
I am hoping to get a lot out of here and hoping to share my knowledge to whatever extent that I can.

Cheers
Sarpun

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

Hi, my name is Debbie, and I'm excited to begin learning Excel. I thought long and hard to decide on a new career, at this late in life, (60), because I know that I can't survive on Social Security, and my savings..... :( I've decided to work hard to master Excel because I know that those who do are always in demand. I'm also majoring in accounting. My ultimate goal is to be able to work from home if I'm unable to get around like I can now. Job security for the future. However short or long it may be. I just received my associates for transfer in May.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...

Hi All
This is Shayeebur . I had joined chandoo classes and Dashbaord 2 year back and even i enrolled power pivot classes from chandoo.
Currently working as MIS executive in a bpo in Mumbai.
This is a great place to learn excel. Chandoo and his Ninjas and his whole team doing brilliant job.

Thanks and Regards
Shayeebur

Hello, I have been watching discussion in Chandoo forum for several month since found it when googling. I Found it useful and has given me more knowledge about excel. Nice to meet you all.

Hi,
My Name is Raghavendra Singh,Working as a backoffice executive at a BPO in Noida.I have recently started learning excel and i got too much help from Chandoo.org

Hi,

My name is David Ocampo and I joined to enhance my Excel knowledge. I have much to learn, especially regarding array formulas.

I hope to contribute as well learn from all of you.

David

Hi,

I'm John Focht, a geotechnical engineer in Dallas, Texas. I've been using spreadsheets since the Visicalc days, with lots of experience with Lotus 1-2-3, and now Excel. I'm pretty good with string manipulation, lookups and scientific/engineering calculations, but indexing has me flummoxed.

I'm looking to learn.

Hi guys, I'm from South Africa. Looking to improve my Excel skills now that I need it more than ever....as I am the estimator guy who is now having to deal with big data that changes every day

Hello -

My name is Julie and I am a chemical engineer in the U.S. I love the Chandoo site. The info in the forum is awesome, and I really appreciate people taking time to answer questions and help folks out. I will date myself, but started with Lotus 1-2-3 and a card reader writing in Fortran. Hope to keep learning and growing my skills here.

Hello All,

My name is Abdul, I found the Chandoo's site and forum very useful. I recently joined Chandoo's Class also. My area of interest is to create excel dashboard and automating reports and creating excel, access related tools etc. Hope this place help to explore more!!!.

My name is Stephen Spittal and have recently devloped a dashboard for Change Managment I have gained a lot of help through viewing the Chandoo.org tutorials and blog articles.

In the eyes of an Excel guru I am a novice but with in the eyes of the compnany i work for I am the guru if that makes sense.

I love the page and cant get enough of it

I am Srikant from Delhi. I have been following chandoo.org off and on for a while. I am here to learn and consider myself a novice. But it is always amazing to see what you can do with excel. I want to continue learning new things and explore the amazing world of excel.

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the Excel wizarding world but I am quickly picking it up. Thank you to the Admins and creators of this page for a great resource and I am happy to join!

Hi All!
My name is Dave Madsen... I have been subscribing to the Chandoo newsletter for some years now, and always look forward to the tips and tricks. I am primarily an AutoCAD guy, but have taught myself Access and Excel over the years to help in my day-to-day work. I am always a fan of the mantra 'Work smarter, not harder', so I am always looking for ways to make my life easier!

Hi I'm Eddie a Business analyst in the US.
I have been a subscriber to the Chandoo newsletter for a few years now and
I absolutely love this site. There are so many great tips that have help me become better with Excel. I look forward to talking on the forums.

Hi Everybody!

I'm Harley (really!), originally from USA but living / working in Indonesia. I'm a GM of a Resort and am looking to learn about Excel, and hopefully implement it into our daily documents such as reports, spreadsheets and P & L statements!

Back