• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Really need help.....

jawnmallon

Hello all,
I will attach 2 spreadsheets to make this as less confusing as I know how.

The old sheet that I used worked great with some help of my friends on here. That one is titled "OM CHECKLIST-2" and essentially what it did was keep track of tasks separated by different departments which were entered in the tabs labled "OPS", "PROD", "KITCHEN", "ARENA", etc.
You were then able to run a report on the "COMP" tab which would show all of the completed tasks and remove them from the tabs where they were input.
Lastly, the first tab labeled "TO DO" would require you to put the current date in and it would generate all tasks that are scheduled to be worked on that day.

I'd like to change it a bit for a new project I am working on to essentially do the same but the objective is to enter some info into the tabs labled "7-30" and "8-6" (week ending dates) and once all of the info is entered, I would like to be able to run that report on the "COMPLETED" tab which would show all completed tasks and remove them from the page where they were input.
Lastly, just as in the first sheet, I'd like to run a report on the "OUTSTANDING" tab that would show me any task whose STATUS is not shown as Complete....so this would show all tasks whose status read "In Progress" or "Not Started".

Hopefully someone out there is much better with VBA than I am because I'm about to jump out of this window!

Thanks in advance,
Jawn

Attachments

• OM Checklist-2.xlsm
    110.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Inquiries.xlsm
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
Back