• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help on the graph....

Hi,

Attached is the excel which i have created or rather modified basis the customer satisfaction dashboard on this portal.

but while doing this i messed with the Overall score & Break up part of the graph.

http://chandoo.org/wp/2016/02/23/customer-satisfaction-scorecard/

this is the link basis which i have created the dashboard.

I need help on the Overall score & Break up part of the customer satisfaction dashboard.

Thanks in advance

Post Moved by MOD

Attachments

• POM Template.xlsx
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you be more specific? What exactly do you want done? Your file has multiple sheets, multiple charts, and tons of formulas. Pointing us in the right direction would help a lot. :p

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience...

There are two dashboards in question...the attached one is the one modified by me basis this blog...and the other one is on the link mentioned above... I did not attach the file as it's a bit heavy..
What I want is to replicate the graph (overall score & break up) in the link above to the sheet modified by me which is attached above...

The graph is the only problem..rest everything I could modify to my requirements...

Changed the charts data source, formatting. Resized all items, redrew lines. New shape added to contain chart vertical axis labels.

Attachments

• POM Template LM.xlsx
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
Back