• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Can only add 10 Project Plans

I have reviewed the tutorial and it indicates to copy and paste the tables if you would like to add project plans. I have done this. Then is indicates to click on table and change the table name using the design tab. I have also done this. I am successful up until the 11th project plan. I can create it...however, the tasks to not show in the dashboard. There is a ref error.

Can someone help me with this. I just purchased the product yesterday and love it so far.

I am using the Project Portfolio dasboard VBA v1 2010

Last edited:
Hi Carol ,

Please get in touch with me , for future requests , at the following email ID :

tech [dot] support [at] chandoo [dot] org

Regarding this request , I will reply today. I am removing the uploaded file from your post.

Narayan

I know who to do it, pretty simple.
Copy the table with headings from the tables you already have with the same gap of 2 columns between. Go to the Names Manager and find a new name, should be something like plot####, and the number in the name will be more than 10. Change it by double-clicking to plot11 and save. Now go to the name lstPlans and add plot11 to the list of values.
If you need to add more, follow one by one unless you can check the cell addresses quickly in the names.

Back