• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

hi
i am salahuddin from dhaka, bangladesh. want to smart in excel dashboard, power pivot, slicer and many more.
i afraid to see the large most member of the site who update him/herself very fast.
Does any one waiting for me???????????????

Any one here from dhaka????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi , I`m relatively new to Excel, have used Access and the VB CBF quite a bit.
I have a few Excel projects im working on and might need some help. My VB days were back in the win2000 days and I`m more than a little rusty.
I live up North , Quebec City Canada.

Hi , I`m new to Excel Forum, I have a few Excel projects im working on and might need some help. I live in Netherlands.

Hi All,

My name is Surrena, I am a Senior Associate for an International Governance & Proxy organization headquartered in New York City. I am clueless when it comes to utilizing Excel optimally. However, I am hoping that with a little help from my new friends that I will quickly learn the ropes. Looking forward to a wonderful learning experience.

Last edited:
Excel, VBA's and Access. i stopped my university studies to spend 6 months trying to cram as much of those as I can. I find I learn by ripping apart formulas and rebuilding them myself. I either google or ask for a copy of a something similar to what I want and then use it to create something more. The results are sometimes amazing othertimes messy but work. I want to learn to define and simplify. A huge thankyou and full gratitude to the people who can read code, write VBA's and Excel formulas as if it is their common language. you are my inspiration and I appreciate the effort you have put into your macros and formulas.

This is Chandu with 18 years in IT , including 8 years project management experience.. slowly moving into data analytics world as I discover that is where my strength and my potential growth lies.

I have been following Chandoo.org and his blog for the last 4-5 years, but recently became a member. Over the years I have learnt a lot from Chandoo's and the forum members' tips and tricks.

Many thanks to you all awesome folks!! Part of the credit goes to you, for my awesomeness at work place!! Looking forward for awesome exc(el)hanges... Thank you.

Hello all, this is rafi. jst joined this blog. i didnt have much interest in excel..but now in my workplace, realising the value of excel..hopefully will be able to learn great staffs from you guys..

Hi my Name is Guy-Ghislain, I'am a french man, I am very happy to be on this website with all of us to solve problem on excel.
My problem is that I would like to sort data in ascending order as descending in an excel table from a cell other than the headers of tables that contain differents KPIs as in the attached excel sheet post with a dropdown of the KPI choose to automate the sorting.

Attachments

• Classeur1.xlsx
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi my Name is Guy-Ghislain, I'am a french man, I am very happy to be on this website with all of us to solve problem on excel.
My problem is that I would like to sort data in ascending order as descending in an excel table from a cell other than the headers of tables that contain differents KPIs as in the attached excel sheet post with a dropdown of the KPI choose to automate the sorting.

Hi Guy-Ghislain, Good day and welcome to the forum.

Please note, this is not the right section to post question, this section is to introduce yourself only.

You can post your queries here:
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/ask-an-excel-question/

But first, I would like you to please take a moment to read the forum rules:
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/new-users-please-read.294/

Thank you,

Hello everyone. I am an Accountant who uses Excel 2013 professionally.
Currently, I am trying to pass MOS Excel Expert Examination, which I realize doesn't cover Excel's full capabilities. The more I research, the more I realize there is so much for me to learn. I am hoping this site can be an asset in expanding my Excel knowledge and capability.

Hi, I am Ashley.. A bit new to Excel VBA and have found Chandoo site to be very helpful as an Excel front end user.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Venkatesh an Accountant from Sri Lanka. My association with Chandoo fondly known as PHD started way back in 2007. PHD is a library for Excel.I don't se anything better than this. Keep going with your good job.

Hello, I'm an American living in London who uses Excel pretty much all day every day for work. I try to do everything in Excel but my VBA skills need work.

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...
HI am new to this site! happy to Join

I am a science teacher and use Excel all the time in teaching. I have already learnt many things from this site, thanks to everyone that contributes.

Hi Everyone, My name is Shamal and Iam a financial anlayst. I often look thru this website for quick tips and new tricks.

Hello everyone. I'm Morgan, and I'm a Junior in the Product Design/Business Intelligence fields. I find Excel to be pretty awesome and fun. Hoping to polish my skills here with some higher level stuff.

Back