• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel 2013 Formula help

Nathan Lovell

Hello
I am using excel 2013 and what I would like to do is this -
sheet one which is called Level 1, every time I enter A for awarded in a column say C4 to C30 I want it to take one badge off the stock list page which would be D8.
So it would go something like this, one week I enter A in C10 on the level 1 tab and if I have 20 badges I want it to count down so there would be 19 badges left in stock but then the next week I mite want to enter A in C20 and have one less badge so there will be 18 left. Can anyone help me with a formula for this?
upload_2016-12-9_10-45-46.png
upload_2016-12-9_10-48-20.png

Suggest you upload a sample worksheet so that specific solution can be tested and provided to you. Pictures are kind of worthless as we don't know the format of the cells involved and additionally, some of the users here cannot see uploaded images.

A blank file is of no use. Put some sample data in the file so we know exactly what you want to happen. I'm sorry, but I cannot read minds and what your expectations are. Help us to help you by giving us enough information to allow testing of solutions.

Sorry what I meant was it just missing personal details.
Under the tab Level 1 when I enter a A I want it to take off 1 badge off the stock list.
So my outcome would be I could enter A into any box from D3 to D35 Level 1 tab it would take off 1 badge from the stock list D8. If I had 40 badge in stock and I entered 5 A's I should be left with 35 badges left in stock.

Attachments

• Cub Recourds 2016.xlsx
    390.3 KB · Views: 8
Back