• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi all,
I'm glad to have registered to be part of a great group of people. Currently, I'm accounting clerk who use Excel in almost daily working hours. Your website is my first reference when I'm looking for solution about excel formula, etc. Thanks a lot.

Hello All, I am a new member to this forum and eager to learn and explore excel. I am working as a business analyst in which my mostly work is associated with MS excel.

I have found that this site is very useful whenever I got stuck in any of the problem and I am following chandoo.org for past years. Its a wonderful site. I am looking forward to it.

hello everyone. Just got advice that this is THE site for excel nfo. Since i will be needing to level up my -not so impressive- excel skills i hope to get some help here :)

Hello Friends,

I am Ram Kumar, transport modeller from Qatar. I learned a lot from this website. I find interesting solution here. Most of the answers here made my modelling work easier. I hope I will learn more.

Hello,

I am a EXCEL VBA beginners, from the entrance to the site to know this forum, I hope I can learn a lot of knowledge here, but also can recognize a lot of friends.

Greetings,
I've been frequenting this blog for quite some time now and just joint as a member. Lots of great tips can be found here and great people.
Hope that I can also contribute to some of the questions here.

Thanks

Hi, Everyone
I am excited to learn a lot more of this amazing program called Excel, and being part of this forum will help me a lot on this journey. :)

Hello All, I am Quality Analyst and from India Nagpur. I love experimenting with Excel and a Excel Evangelist. I am a Big chandoo fan and love this site. Looking forward to learn and contribute more.

Hi,

I am Bhashkar. I am from India.

Recently I have started using Excel and in no time the amount of daily data usage increased by leaps and bounds. Currently I am in a stage of identifying the tasks that can be automated as I would like to use that saved time for other productive work.

I have been taking online tutorials but so far Chandoo has been the best place to learn VBAs!!!

I have become this forum's member today. I was learning SUMIFS and was practicing with EXCEL 2010. However with multiple criteria I am not getting the answer and answer is zero. Please help for resolving this issue. Thanks.

Attachments

• J1.xls
    31 KB · Views: 1
Hi, Jelin Rebello!
Welcome to Chandoo forums!
Checked this yet?
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/new-users-please-start-here.14/
Partially I guess you did.
This is not the proper forum to ask a question, it's just to introduce yourself.
However, regarding your question the problem is that all criteria of SUMIFS() function work together, that's to say they work as a logical AND... and a year can't be 2012 and 2013 at the same time.
Regards!

PS: Please don't answer here. If further help needed start a new topic in the right forum. Thank you.

Hi everybody,

My name is Will. I live in the UK.

I always thought I was ok at Excel and I seem to have a capability above my peers in work.

I've just moved in to an MI related role and I think I need to up my game and become more imaginative and creative in Excel.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am a regular follower of Chandoo.org currently working as a senior data analyst. Hope to gain good knowledge and also contribute to this forum.

Thank You,
Pavan.

Hi guys. I have just joined the Forum and wanted to say hello from Brazil, where I live and from where I am. I am an Excel enthusiastic and have visited this wonderful site (Chandoo) many times. This is a site where you can find so many nice tips and the best examples available. I hope to share good stuff with you all. Cheers. Até mais (meaning see you).

Hi everyone, my name is Karen and new to forums in general. I was one of those kids in school that would never raise their had to ask a question so this is out of character for me but my desperation for an answer outweighs my apprehension.
Our HR guy at work relies on me heavily for excel problems and he's come up with one I can't easily answer. This site looks really complete and easy to find help. The answers to questions other members have had have been insightful and written so that they can be easily understood.
I am, by no means, an expert on Excel and it seems the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!
Thanks, in advance, for any help I can glean from the experts here.

Back