• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to copy a row/rows in an excel workbook for a given date/dates to another sheet.

Hai,

Kindly help me with a macro to copy a row/rows in an excel workbook for a given date/dates to another sheet.

I had attached an excel sheet wherein the followings need to be done,

1. For given date/dates, all columns in the workbook from A1 to A13 need to be copied to another workbook/sheet
2. Similarly, all columns in the workbook from B1 to B9 need to be copied to another workbook/sheet.

Kindly help me to solve this with a macro.

Thank You,

WBR,
K.Theru Sakthe Kumar

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Mod edit : thread moved to appropriate forum !

Attachments

• KTSK.xlsx
    159.1 KB · Views: 5
Hii,

is it ok with formula base solution? same result can be possible with formula
pfa sheet.

=IFERROR(IF($B2=350,INDEX('350'!$A$1:$Y$597,MATCH(B!$A2,'350'!$A$1:$A$597,0),MATCH(B!N$1,'351'!$A$1:$Y$1,0)),IF($B2=351,INDEX('351'!$A$1:$Y$597,MATCH(B!$A2,'351'!$A$1:$A$597,0),MATCH(B!N$1,'351'!$A$1:$Y$1,0)),IF($B2=352,INDEX('352'!$A$1:$Y$597,MATCH(B!$A2,'352'!$A$1:$A$597,0),MATCH(B!N$1,'352'!$A$1:$Y$1,0))))),"")

Thanks
Rahul shwale

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    170.5 KB · Views: 2
Hai,

I tried the below macro, wherein the last row of all the sheets in a workbook is consolidated to a single sheet.

But, I need the row(s) of a given date to be consolidated into a separate sheet.

Could you help me?

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

'Consolidates data from the range A162:U163 for every tab except the one it's part of.

Dim wrkSheet As Worksheet
Dim rngCopy As Range
Dim lngPasteRow As Long
Dim strConsTab As String

strConsTab = ActiveSheet.Name 'Consolidation sheet tab name based on active tab.

If Sheets(strConsTab).Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row >= 2 Then
If MsgBox("Do you want to clear the existing consolidated data in """ & strConsTab & """", vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Data Consolidation Editor") = vbYes Then
Sheets(strConsTab).Range("A2:Q" & Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row).ClearContents
End If
End If

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each wrkSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

If wrkSheet.Name <> strConsTab Then

Set rngCopy = wrkSheet.Range("A162:U163")
lngPasteRow = Sheets(strConsTab).Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
rngCopy.Copy Sheets(strConsTab).Range("A" & lngPasteRow)
Application.CutCopyMode = False

End If

Next wrkSheet

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

MsgBox "The workbook data has now been consolidated.", vbInformation, "Data Consolidation Editor"

End Sub

WBR,
KTSK

Back