• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Charting date formula

ysherriff

Hell all,

This is my first time posting in Chandoo and hopefully, you can help me. I am buildng a report that I am having difficulty setting up. The report tracks employee productivity as it relates to orders received and the time it takes to ship the order to customer .Here are the parameters:

The report will allow indvidual to type in a date, employee name and time in function (time it took to ship the particular order).

From the dates, the employee typed in, i need a formula to help me with the following two charting requirements:

1. chart only the most recent 60 days of input
2. a second chart that charts in blocks of 20 days based on the most recent input.

FYI, per job function there can be mutilpe employees. The attached file will help explain.

I have uploaded a file that I am revising. Please look at the tab titled "Pickers_Data_Entry" as an example of the data entry layout. Please disregard the charts that are on the other tabs. I am going to revise.

I also have a control tab that I started doing some work on. Please disregard the tabs with charts.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Employee Daily Productivity Tracker v.03.zip
    754 KB · Views: 24
Back