• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Ability to sort/extract data without losing formatting

tirmizi

Hi,

I am trying to create a segmented article to send to different audiences and want the ability to view the content w.r.t. each audience. I have attached a sample of what I am trying to achieve. The 'Current Tab' has the layout I am currently on and want to maintain. Column c has comma separated values of audiences. What I want is the ability to select an audience and view the content as it would be sent out to them as in the output tab (for audience a).

I know this could be achieved by changing the formatting and using repetitive rows but for simplicity is there any other way of being able to achieve this? Either formulae or vba suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
hi, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, filters do not work here since I have multiple rows for to extract. So if I filter for a, then only the headings are extracted and not the subsequent content.

As filter or advanced filter always work,
it's either a bad criteria or a bad worksheet design …

Back