• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Add amount in by changing other cell

Hello Everyone,
I need one assistance, please., I have added excel sheet.

If I replace Pending as Received then amount showing in front of that particular cell should get added in total received amount & Pending amount should decrease as per overall calculations. (Total - Received = Pending)

Please also advice where should I put all these three cell (Amount, Received & Pending), so that If list increases downwards, these cells should reflect somewhere upwards visible.

Thank & Regards,

Attachments

• Business Team.xlsx
    56.3 KB · Views: 2
You can just use SUMIF(s)

Ex: For Received...
=SUMIF(F2:F12,"Received",D2:D12)

I'm not sure what you mean by below in your worksheet.
Please also advice where should I put all these three cell (Amount, Received & Pending), so that If list increases downwards, these cell should reflect somewhere upwards visible

But I assume you want range to be dynamic and put Amt, Received & Pending somewhere else out of way?

If that's the case, define dynamic named range (use method outlined in link). And put those 3 calculations above the data range or to right of data.
https://exceljet.net/formula/dynamic-named-range-with-index

Wow! Instant Solutions! You guys are brilliant really!
Thank you so much, Chihiro & Narayan. This was the solution I was looking for. Amazing!!!
Thanks once again !!!!

Back