• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Adding additional data marks to my stock chart

Im_Offset

Hello Everyone,

In the attached spreadsheet, I have a stock chart for a listed workweek. Making that was no problem... The data in rows 3 - 8 are used for the chart, with the open, high, low, and close data in rows 5 - 8 respectively. I want to add the data in rows 10 and 11 to the chart as well. Ideally the values in these rows would show up as a simple dash ( "-" ) above and below the data for the market prices that day (and if they could be colored in red or blue too, all the better). How can I add that series of data onto my chart?

Thanks,
Im_Offset !!

Attachments

• Chart Problem.xlsx
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Hello Everyone,

In the attached spreadsheet, I have a stock chart for a listed workweek. Making that was no problem... The data in rows 3 - 8 are used for the chart, with the open, high, low, and close data in rows 5 - 8 respectively. I want to add the data in rows 10 and 11 to the chart as well. Ideally the values in these rows would show up as a simple dash ( "-" ) above and below the data for the market prices that day (and if they could be colored in red or blue too, all the better). How can I add that series of data onto my chart?

Thanks,
Im_Offset !!
Hi there,

I don't know if i understood correctly but see the attached file where I used labels to achieve the desired result.

Hope it helps

Attachments

• Chart Problem.xlsx
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
Perhaps…
Yes!!!!!

So sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but I have been in the hospital and out of work for a long time.

This is exactly what I was trying to create. Please tell me how you did this.

Thank you so much!

Back