• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Attendance Sheet to create with help of macro

Abhijeet

Hi

I need to create attendance sheet in month wise so please give me macro to create template the attendance sheet.In Sat & Sun Column i want different cell format. please tell me if possible in conditional formatting please tell me how to do this

Attachments

• Attendance.xlsx
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
Hi Abhijeet,

You can accomplish this using just some formulas and conditional formattinng, no macros needed. Date row calculates the calendar date, is formatted to only show day number. Day row uses the TEXT function to display first letter of day. Conditional formatting then shades columns where Day = "S".

Attachments

• Attendance Template.xlsx
    13.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi,

Formula solution, Select month from dropdown and extend the CF range.

Regards,

Attachments

• Attendance.xlsx
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
Thanks Luke M Your solution is working 100% fine.
Thanks Somendra ur also giving me solution but its not work fine when i change the month then conditional format is not change correctly.Its look like this when i change the month

Attachments

• Attendance.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 45
Hi Somendra this is work but its slow when i change the month then cell format is work slowly when any cell in edit or click then its work.I am use office 2013

Back