• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

autofilter copy and paste

koi

Hi All,

i need help on creating below macro, basically i can do the macro recorder for the auto filter for the date but then i got confuse on how to copy the inv2 and inv3 below the inv1 as in below example.

any advice or solution will be appreciate, thanks so much.

Hi Narayank,

please find file attached

Thanks for looking for the solution

Attachments

• invoice.xlsm
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi:

Please find the attached.

I have used some helper column to make the macro dynamic in Sheet 3, do not delete these columns . You have to just paste the data you want to format in the Sheet 1 and click on the format button it will do what you are looking for. I have tried to make the code as dynamic as possible . I could not test all the scenarios, you may want to do it. I have assumed that the inventory headings and product details will not be jumbled .

Thanks

Attachments

• invoice.xlsm
    20 KB · Views: 2
Hi:

You should first try and run the code and see how the results looks like. Here is the file comparing the results my macro produced and the one you had given as expected. I do not see any difference unless my eyes are playing tricks with me.

Thanks

Attachments

• invoice.xlsm
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi Nebu,

my mistakes for that because i saw another yellow line in N so i thought we put the data there.

but then when i put the data from A:H and run the macro it work perfectly

thank you so much and will try to learn the code

BR//Koi

Back