• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Automatically Send Email

Abhijeet

Hi
Can u tell me specific condition or criteria Completed then send Email automatically.Open Outlook Type User ID & Password.All the data in excel what is massage which file need to attach.all info in excel.Email send from Outlook

Hi
This macro only give data into Outlook please tell me how to send those email automatically.If my outlook not open then Put User ID & Password & send email & specific condition Or criteria Completed then send email automatically.Example If specific time given that time mail send or any thing

Attachments

• send Emails.xlsm
    17.1 KB · Views: 20
Just a word of caution, what you are asking for could be used for...nefarious means. You've asked for a macro that can login to someone's outlook and automatically send emails, w/o any input from the user. I'm not saying you want to use the macro for evil, but I am saying that what you ask will require bypassing several security features, making it a difficult process.

No i am not asking someone else outlook.I m asking My outlook but If my outlook is not open on the system then Open that Put user ID & Password that is My User ID & Password then send email
Just a word of caution, what you are asking for could be used for...nefarious means. You've asked for a macro that can login to someone's outlook and automatically send emails, w/o any input from the user. I'm not saying you want to use the macro for evil, but I am saying that what you ask will require bypassing several security features, making it a difficult process.[/quote

No i am not asking someone else outlook.I m asking My outlook but If my outlook is not open on the system then Open that Put user ID & Password that is My User ID & Password then send email
I understood that, but from a programming perspective, the computer doesn't know if it's your Outlook or someone elses. All I was saying is that while it's probably possible to do it, it's going to be harder since it's technically trying to bypass security (even if it's for a good reason).

Abhijeet,
You have to configure your outlook in such a way that username and password are saved into it. So whenever you run the macro, it simply composes the email and saves in outbox. All you have to do is open your outlook and hit F9. This is how I have been doing it. I took help from IT guys(System Guys) in configuring outlook.
With Regards
Rudra

Back