• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Average speed of answer

Mohamed Alidina

Hi there,

My boss would like to reduce the Average Speed of Answer for one of queue that is really high. For example for the month of February, we got 1807 calls offered, 873 were handled, 876 were abandoned and average speed of answer was at 31 mins.

He wants to know how many calls should we answer more to bring it to 2 mins

Can somebody help me plz

Thank you

The Average speed of answer is showing high beacuase either the offer is very high or the AHT is high above the goal. please help with the below :
1) What is the AHT goal for each call and what is the current AHT running?
2) Is the Queue over offered.
Ideally if u are able to finish the calls with in the AHT goal and if the offer is normal then the Average speed of answer will be less and you will abandon less calls.

The Average speed of answer is showing high beacuase either the offer is very high or the AHT is high above the goal. please help with the below :
1) What is the AHT goal for each call and what is the current AHT running?
2) Is the Queue over offered.
Ideally if u are able to finish the calls with in the AHT goal and if the offer is normal then the Average speed of answer will be less and you will abandon less calls.

Hi,

I get what you mean. The problem is that we don't have a goal for AHT.What can i provide you? Thnx

Back