• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Best VBA Resources (outside of Chandoo.org)

Greetings Chandoo community,

As a member, I have been taking the VBA course package offered on this site. I find the learning to be tremendous because I have both practiced the examples & have done further research on all the programming terms. (As a side note, learning VBA is more technical than learning many other foreign languages).

However, I have found how involved learning VBA can be different from a language, cultural, & education standpoints. As a result, I have done tremendous side-learning from Chandoo to verify specific terms & analogies used in the class. (In overall, this site is easily the most resourceful for value-added learning. That's mostly because of the incredible amount of analytics work I have done professionally done with Indian folks).

I was interested in knowing what other VBA learning resources are considered to be value-added items. I'm interested in knowing what specific books, youtube authors, & websites are solid resources. I look forward to seeing what I see back on here.

Brian

I use Stackoverflow.com as it provides multiple solutions to questions with explanations

Hi !

For usual need, my best ressources were the Macro recorder
and the VBA inner help as well regular practicing, testing, …

Hi,

There are number of sites providing free & chargeable contents. It depends on an individual what suits best to you.

Have a look at:

1) ExcelVBAisFun.com specially for VBA (Daniel Strong); has more than 300 Videos on Youtube
2) Excelisfun.com specially for excel (Mike Girvin); has more than 2000 Videos on Youtube

Regards,
AM:)

I'd recommend the book as well (from Narayan's post). I rarely use books for learning computer related item (Excel, Programming, Networking etc). But have copy of the book and found it to be excellent resource.

Back