• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Capturing Reports from Web Data

nkms143

Hi,

I have to capture reports from Certain Websites and submit to higher officials in excel. The Website URL is as follows:

https://www.efms.serp.telangana.gov...ts/BLTargetAchievementDisbursementReport.aspx

I'm trying to pull data in Excel with the help of Power Query. I'm getting the State wide Reports. However, i'm unable to get reports district wise. For example, on clicking Karimnagar District, It will Show the 11 ULBs Reports. but in Power Query i'm getting reports upto State level. I need the Reports of District Level specially Karimnagar District. Can any one Help in this Issue. Any Sort of Help including VBA is acceptable. I'm Uploading a PNG file for your references.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Nkms,

I could write some VBA code based on the web page structure and fetch each district information into separate sheet.

You just have to work on formatting the data tables.

Hope you find this helpful!!

Thanks,
Ramesh Kumar.P

Attachments

• Fetch_from_Web.xlsm
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Very Much Sir, the Code is very impressive. This Code works for All the District. However, I want Only Karimnagar District. Can you Modify the Code such that instead of fetching data from all district it should fetch the data from the district which i select and only that district Sheet should be generated.

Thanks in Advance.

Back