• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Clear out all cells and paste new row(s) data

I would like a Macro to clear out all the data on my sheet and replace it with new data from the next row(s)up. My sheet is linked to 4 external books and will be getting data from 18 sheets per book. How can this be done? This data I need to link from external books are cells CDEF NOPQ XYZ AA 3:35

Thanks Gurus!!!

Attachments

• ND Sheet.xlsx
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
I do not have any issues linking or anything else only with clearing out the data and placing the new data 1 row up from the external sheets and the other data comes from the "Drawn Numbers" tab within this same book. I know I can do it by copy and paste and also write a hard formula but would like a Macro (I am not familiar enough to do myself) so I can just copy and paste into my other books and I just did cross post this.

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189453&p=718640#post718640

If you need an external book too I can provide one but I would think as long as you had the input name or just leave that part blank for me to fill in is fine. One book is called (SSD (Z:) EXCEL SHEETS........... They are all linked to a book in this drive

Back