• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Comparing 2 sheets and display results

bbqsmokeman

Hello

New to Chandoo and looking for help for a problem I have.
Is there a VBA code that would look at 2 worksheets, compare the data and display results that are different? The sheets are never setup the same to run formulas and I am having difficulties trying to find a fast way to do this and thought maybe VBA could resolve the problem quickly. The workbook gets updated monthly for sheets 1 and 2 and the layout doesn't change on each sheet as its a copy n paste from a system into each sheet and the third sheet I would like to have the results displayed.
Sheet 2 is the primary go to sheet and is the master list so sheet 1 should have the same results for the skill (not so much the value but the skill has a number then there is a match) but if sheet 1 is missing a skill that is not in sheet 2 or if sheet 1 has extra skills that sheet 2 doesn't have then I would like sheet 3 to show results this way I can remove the skills from the name in sheet 1 so they match

I am supplying a sample of the workbook to help with my dilemna and hope my description of my problem is explained well enough

Attachments

• Comparison.xlsx
    10.3 KB · Views: 9
Back