• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Competencies Roll-up / Dashboard

PaulF

Hello all !!

id36mF]

I was asked to take a data set of resource names, business units, manager, and competencies / skills and put this into a format that would allow for multiple competencies to be selected and see who meets those requirements. This is for bidding purposes to see if we have staff that meets requirements. I added individual lookup, help, and some vba to copy results to the clipboard.

I know this is not the most sustainable format with names and XX's, but that is a larger issue for someone else to decide upon. I'm sure there are 1500 ways to do this, but this was my take.

I removed my company name, replaced all resource names, BU's, and Managers with faux data.

Enjoy, rip it apart, learn, comment... Ask questions and I'll do my best to explain my logic...

PaulF

Attachments

• XXX_PTS_Competencies_V1.xlsm
    390.2 KB · Views: 24
Hi,

Just to let you know that, at least on my end (office 2016), help doesn't quite show up (see below):
Capturar.JPG

Apart from that it looks pretty good and clean :)

Hi,

Just to let you know that, at least on my end (office 2016), help doesn't quite show up (see below):
View attachment 38499

Apart from that it looks pretty good and clean :)

ACK !! I just replaced those pictures with names and forgot to check that !! Corrected now :) Thx PCosta87

Attachments

• XXX_PTS_Competencies_V1.xlsm
    390.1 KB · Views: 24
eRtd0a]
Screen_Shot2.jpg

You might want to select REVIEW ribbon and PROTECT sheet as there are some graphics that can be moved around...

Last edited:
Back